Many areas that are acquired, is an empty space filled with weeds and boulders. Or the house and the site that you want to elevate.
Principle of creating a summer cottage design
Buildings and structures that may be located on plots from 10 hectare to 30 hectare:
- Summer shower.
- Barbecue area.
- The arbor.
- Parking space.
Planning of the dacha: general principle
Before you begin, a design of the territory is drawn up, even for 10 acres - you need to find out the following points:
- The terrain. Smooth he or bumpy. Does it have hills, slopes and ravines.
- As settled on the site building beds and tree planting. They are scattered throughout or compactly collected in one place.
- What is the shape of the site. It is simpler to make a project for an area with smooth sides than if the site is oval or even triangular in shape.
- The presence of reservoirs, as well as the depth of groundwater. Depending on this, zones will be formed and plants will be planted.
- Lighting area.
- Type and fertility of the soil.
Most often, such gardens are long and narrow, on their territory there can be various small slopes, depressions, a large number of stones in the soil. On the one hand, this is a huge drawback, but with the right approach to business, everything can be beaten in such a way that the unsightly plot will become a beautiful garden project.
The third section is divided into two parts. Garden plants are planted in one of them, and beds are broken in the other, and a small shed is built to store inventory.
Sometimes in front of the house is located, a platform for transport, narrow paths for walking. Immediately a little behind the house, you can install several shops.
Planning of the garden area to 15 acres
On the other hand, the house should continue the territory with a seating area.
It would be a good idea if the recreation area ends with a sauna located near the barbecue and gazebo.
Between these zones you can build a small barn and a cellar.
All this can be done independently, without resorting to the help of expensive specialists in this field. The main thing is to know the size of each side of the territory for the correct presentation of the shape of the plot, whether to look around there are slopes or depressions.